- Having sex every day.
- Saving sex for your wedding night.
- Never having sex.
- Having sex with different people.
- Having sex with one person.
- Having sex with a person of your same gender.
- Loving sex.
- Hating sex.
- Being loud.
- Being quiet.
The only thing wrong with sex?
When it’s not consensual.
Because that’s not sex. That’s rape.
Reblogging again because this post is so important.
that is the most relevant thing Rita Ora has done with her career
“This was an interesting commission. The client wanted an entirely sunken bed with hidden storage and invisible heating! We couldn’t go down as it was on the first floor so we raised it up. A simple solution elegantly executed, the floor lifts up to reveal storage ‘bins’ with a matching stepped drawer unit.” Materials Solid maple throughout.
Photo reblogged from with 55,092 notes
me trying to get work done in school
Quinoa and Black Beans
This recipe works well for either lunch or dinner! It has plenty of nutrients and is filling, while remaining low in calories and delicious! It’s a more flavorful alternative to black beans and rice. Spice things up this week!
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
- Mix quinoa into the saucepan and cover with vegetable broth. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes,
- Stir frozen corn into the saucepan, and continue to simmer about 5 minutes until heated through. Mix in the black beans and cilantro.
Photo reblogged from with 311 notes
Hakuna matata! Eat well, train well, live well! :)
Page 1 of 232